International Scientific Conference “Sustainable Bioeconomy Development 2021: Adaptation to Climate Change” on May 20-21, 2021 in Akademija, Republic of Lithuania
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Digital
- Website URL: https://sbd.vdu.lt/
- Program URL: https://sbd.vdu.lt/conference/programme/
- Contact URL: https://sbd.vdu.lt/contacts/
- Contact E-mail: [email protected]
- Location: Akademija, Republic of Lithuania
- Date: May 20-21, 2021
- Organization: Vytautas Magnus University Agriculture Academy
- Conference Tags: social sciences social & behavioral science bioeconomy green economy agricultural economics
Dear Participants of the Conference,
We are delighted to invite you to participate in the 2nd International Scientific Conference “Sustainable Bioeconomy Development 2021: Adaptation to Climate Change”. The conference will be held online.
The conference is organised by the Faculty of Bioeconomy Development of Vytautas Magnus University Agriculture Academy and the Faculty of Economics and Social Development of Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies.
The conference is aimed at representatives of social sciences, who are invited to make presentation under these topics:
- Policy and Public Investments in Bioeconomy Research;
- Consumer and Producer Behaviour in the Context of Climate Change;
- Business and Place Models for Circular Bioeconomy;
- Accelerating Bioeconomy through Investment and Financing Decisions.
Important topics of the conference are instruments to support sustainable bioeconomy in the context of climate change.
The conference will bring together the European and national experts as well as policy makers, researches and stakeholders to discuss about opportunities related to sustainable bioeconomy development.
On behalf of Organising Committee of International Scientific Conference “Sustainable Bioeconomy Development 2021: Adaptation to Climate Change”
Name: Vytautas Magnus University Agriculture Academy