Urban Regeneration and Sustainability Conference URS on October 11-12, 2022 in Tirana, Albania
- Short Name: URS
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Digital
- Website URL: https://bit.ly/URS2022
- Contact URL: https://bit.ly/URS2022
- Contact E-mail: [email protected]
- Location: Tirana, Albania
- Date: October 11-12, 2022
- Final Submission: October 05, 2022
- Organization: IEREK
- Conference Tags: environmental science geoenvironmental engineering urban design sustainable architecture architecture urban transport systems regional development research urban engineering naval architecture eco-architecture environmental geology regional planning regenerative engineering disaster response green urbanism wind turbine architecture engineering urban environment water resources management sustainable built environment water resources engineering resilient cities
Urban regeneration has only proven to be successful when sustained which is why urban regeneration and the concept of sustainability go perfectly hand in hand. The populations within the earth inhabit more and more areas every day which is why urbanization still grows to be a challenge. The problems that are most commonly associated with urbanization are often high-density population, pollution, crime, poverty, inadequate infrastructure, and several others. Having a high population density is the cornerstone of the entire existence of this argument, some might say, which is partly true, as populations increase more than ever and with more inhabitants, who mostly migrate from rural areas.
Following the success of the 1st Edition and 2nd Edition international conference on “Urban Regeneration and Sustainability”, this year's 3rd edition will address all the aspects of the urban environment. Urban regeneration is discussed thoroughly in this conference, by rendering it as a process and a strategy that aims to transform and renovate areas in hopes of upgrading public housing, public buildings, private buildings, infrastructure, and services. It could also be considered as a highly effective way to improve urban performance by targeting countless areas and taking their economic levels and developments into consideration which could affect society either negatively or positively.
The level of difficulty to manage such problems with established solutions in several cities that differ from one city to another, depending mainly on the city's size, morphology, regulations, and several other factors. The bigger the city the more complex it becomes to manage it, requiring more solutions that will help in the regeneration of urban areas and to limit the negative impacts from and on anyone associated with the city.
Address: El Behera, Janaklis, Alexandria, Egypt
|Audience||EUR 50.00||Before October 05, 2022|