UK Conference on Medical Image Understanding and Analysis MIUA on July 19-21, 2023 in Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Short Name: MIUA
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Hybrid
- Website URL: https://www.abdn.ac.uk/events/conferences/miua2023.php
- Contact URL: https://www.abdn.ac.uk/events/conferences/contact-us-2268.php
- Contact E-mail: [email protected]
- Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Venue: The Suttie Centre
- Date: July 19-21, 2023
- Organization: University of Aberdeen
- Conference Tags: artificial intelligence medical imaging biomedicine biomedical imaging medical physics deep learning biomedical analysis electrodiagnostic medicine medical devices brain imaging medical biology computational biology cancer imaging cancer neuroimaging neurology cardiovascular imaging radiology positron emission imaging image interpretation inflammation image guided intervention image physics magnetic resonance imaging mri cardiac mri and ct tissue perfusion optical imaging in-vivo intravital imaging microscopy perception modelling & simulation computational anatomy and physiology
The University of Aberdeen is hosting the 27th UK Conference on Medical Image Understanding and Analysis (MIUA) on the 19 - 21st July 2023 at the Suttie Centre for Teaching and Learning in Healthcare, Aberdeen, Scotland.
MIUA 2023 is a UK-based international conference for the communication of image processing and analysis research and its application to medical imaging and biomedicine. This was a rapidly growing subject with ever increasing realworld applicability. MIUA 2023 will be organised by a broad team at the University of Aberdeen including representatives from Aberdeen Biomedical Imaging Centre; Aberdeen Centre for Health Data Science and the School of Natural and Computing Science.
The conference attracts around 200 UK delegates. MIUA 2023 welcomes all researchers in medical imaging including mathematicians, computer scientists, bioinformaticians, clinicians, engineers and bioscientists. MIUA 2023 is the principal UK forum for communicating research progress within the community interested in image analysis applied to medicine and related biological science. The meeting was designed for the dissemination and discussion of research in medical image understanding and analysis, and aimed to encourage the growth and raise the profile of this multi-disciplinary field by bringing together the various communities.
Name: University of Aberdeen
Address: King's College, AB24 3FX