Pharma and Biotech Patent Litigation Europe Summit on January 22-24, 2024 in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Physical
- Website URL: https://go.evvnt.com/2031419-2?pid=10008
- Contact E-mail: [email protected]
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Venue: Anantara Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky Amsterdam
- Date: January 22-24, 2024
- Organization: Kisaco Research
- Conference Tags: business economics business management legal pharmacy litigation
The Pharma and Biotech Patent Litigation Summit returns to Antantara Grand Hotel for 3 days practical discussion surrounding the leading patent litigation topics in Europe, with a compare and contrast method with jurisdictions further afield. Our internationally recognised summit will provide you with the necessary practical tools to both defend patent litigation challenges for your pharma and biotech product, whilst also maximising your litigation strategy to allow for successful IP protection. With the central case law and regulatory updates, this event is a must-attend for anyone with a focus on the European market and working within life science IP.
New for 2024
This year's summit will host the cross-industry UPC Litigation Forum 2024 as a one-day meeting on 22nd January. This event will host the leading litigators and patent attorneys, in-house counsel and judges for a practical review of the early-stage experience of the UPC. At this event, you will network with leading figures in the industry and gain unique insights on the latest regulatory changes and case-law updates.
Highlights for 2024
1. Form a holistic and practical UPC litigation strategy with a cross-industry case law review, a mock trial alongside leading judges and litigators and a pharma and biotech UPC strategy panel.
2. Update your pharma and biotech patent litigation strategy with the latest regulatory developments and case law regarding the doctrine of equivalents, second medical use, preliminary injunctions and divisional patent practice.
3. Develop a transatlantic understanding of patentability concerns with an Amgen vs Sanofi case law review and an industry-panel concerning the G2/21 EPO Board of Appeals decision.
4. Form a global understanding of the patent litigation ecosphere with a panel of judges from the UK, EPO, USA and the UPC.
IN-HOUSE: EUR 1599.00,
LAW FIRMS: EUR 2699.00,
VENDORS: EUR 2999.00,
UPC FORUM 2024 (22 JANUARY): EUR 899.00
Speakers: Agathe Michel-De-Cazotte Partner Carpmaels and Ransford, Andras Kupecz Honourable Judge UPC Munich Central Division, Andreas Robinson Senior Counsel Intellectual Property and Litigation Amgen, Arjan Reijns Legal Director Amsterdam Pinsent Masons, Benjamin May Partner Aramis, Brian O'Moore Honourable Judge Irish High Court, Christopher Freeth Principal Associate Gowling WLG, Clemens Heusch Head of Global Disputes and Resolution Nokia, Conrad Eckhardt Vice President IP Biotronik, Corinna Sundermann Senior Vice President Intellectual Property Fresenius Kabi, Craig Svoboda Global Head of IP Albotech, Diane Adair Senior IP Counsel Novartis, Edgar Brinkman Honourable Judge UPC Local Division Hague, Eleanor Root Partner Bird and Bird, Eun-Joo Min Director WIPO Judicial Institute, Ewan Nettleton Principal IP Counsel, Oncology Litigation Novartis Pharma AG, Filip De Corte Head of IP Syngenta, Filipe Pedro Director of IP BIAL, Frank Landolt Chief Counsel IP and Legal Confo Therapeutics, Guido Pontremoli Coporate IP Patent Director Chiesi, Jenny Davies Partner Gowling, Kathleen Fox Murphy Partner EIP, Jiri Slavik Director of IP Adalvo, Karin Pramberger Intellectual Property Director Polpharma Group, Kit Carter Head of IP Litigation Sandoz, Kristin Cooklin Head of IP Zentiva, Laetitia Szaller General Counsel AM Pharma, Luca Pellicciari Partner Trevisan and Cuonzo, Marc Holtorf Partner Pinsent Masons, Mathilde Rauline Head of Greater Europe Patent Litigation Sanofi, Maximilian Haedicke Honourable Judge UPC Court of Appeals, Mike Cottler Global Head of Litigation Alvotech, Naoise Gaffney Vice President - Intellectual Property GH Research, Otto Swens Partner Vondst, Patricia Rombach Honourable Judge UPC Court of Appeals, Paul Inman Partner Gowling, Peter van Schijndel Partner Hoyng Rokh Monegier, Petri Rinkenen Honourable Judge UPC Helsinki Local Division, Pierluigi Perrotti Honourable Judge UPC Local Division Milan, Rob Cerwinski Partner Gemini Law, Roberto Rodrigues Partner Licks Attorneys, Stefanie Kies Senior Director Intellectual Property Polpharma Biologics, Stefan Luginbuehl Head of Department European Legal Affairs European Patent Office (EPO), Stefan Schilling Honourable Judge UPC Local Division Hamburg, Sufiyah Sulaiman Senior Patent Manager Patent Litigation STADA, Takanori Abe Managing Partner ABE and PARTNERS, Tjibbe Douma Partner, IP, Amsterdam Bird and Bird, Toni Santamaria Vice President Intellectual Property Adalvo, Zack Mummery Partner Reddie and Grose
Category: Conferences | Business and Economics | Legal
Date and Time: 22nd January 2024 at 9:00 am to 24th January 2024 at 5:00 pm
Name: Kisaco Research
Address: 41a Maltby St