International Symposium on Cyber Security, Cryptology and Machine Learning CSCML on June 29-30, 2023 in Beersheba, Israel
- Short Name: CSCML
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Digital
- Website URL: https://www.cscml.org/cscml2023
- Contact E-mail: [email protected]
- Location: Beersheba, Israel
- Venue: Ben Gurion University of the Negev
- Date: June 29-30, 2023
- Final Submission: February 07, 2023
- Notification: March 14, 2023
- Organization: Ben Gurion University of the Negev
- Conference Tags: computer science machine learning cybersecurity cryptography cryptology paper submission academic track pitch track phd track masters track springer proceedings
The 7th International Symposium on Cyber Security, Cryptology and Machine Learning (CSCML 2023) is an international forum for researchers and practitioners in the theory, design, analysis, implementation, or application of cyber security, cryptography, and machine learning systems and networks; and, in particular, of conceptually innovative results.
- Submission Deadline 7 February, 2023 via Easychair
- Acceptance notification: March 14, 2023 Camera-ready copy due: March 31, 2023
- The Academic Research Track is for new and original research results. Researchers may submit either a regular presentation or a short paper. Proceedings will be published in Springer's LNCS, Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
Entrepreneurship Pitch Track Submission
- Deadline 12 June, 2023 via sending to nhsa 'at' post.bgu.ac.il.
- Entrepreneurs are invited to submit a presentation of a short pitch which will be presented in front of VC's and industry representatives. An entrepreneurship pitch submission must not exceed a 6 page Powerpoint or PDF abstract. Authors of the entrepreneurship pitch submissions - please note that the submissions will not be NDA protected.
Ph.D. and Masters Student Research Track
- Submission Deadline 12 June, 2023 via Easychair or email to nhsa 'at' post.bgu.ac.il.
- There is an opportunity for PhD and Masters students to submit their work in progress. This offers an opportunity to present their work in progress and to solicit comments from their peers, academicians, and industry experts. Accepted submissions will be gathered in a Technical Report of NHSA (just like previous year, CSCML 2022).
Name: Ben Gurion University of the Negev