International Scientific Expert Conference ‘Security and Crisis Management – Theory and Practice’ on September 30-October 01, 2021 in Belgrade, Serbia
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Physical
- Website URL: https://bekmen.rs/en/
- Program URL: https://bekmen.rs/en/autori/plan-prezentacije-radova
- Contact URL: https://bekmen.rs/en/kontakt
- Contact E-mail: [email protected]
- Location: Belgrade, Serbia
- Venue: Hotel M
- Date: September 30-October 01, 2021
- Final Submission: August 20, 2021
- Organization: Regional Association for Security and Crisis Management
- Conference Tags: public health management resilience operations management energy management strategic management organization management terrorism environmental management sustainable development vulnerability hazard disaster risk reduction cybersecurity risk management education systems food safety human resources disaster management risk assessment military studies project management national security business continuity crisis management management training public safety bioterrorism natural disaster natural hazards security management organization theory organizational learning logistics management emergency management simulation military medicine innovation management safety management e-learning fire safety flood risk management international security defence safety training critical infrastructure communications security organizational behavior occupational science resilient cities
The International Scientific Expert Conference ‘Security and Crisis Management – Theory and Practice’ presents a cientifically – skilled platform for the exchange, development and improvement of knowledge. The conference is multidisciplinary. The aim of the conference is to unify knowledge in all areas of social life in order to explain the emergance of serutity and crisis management to offer solutions to problems and to bring together scientists and experts from ifferent fields Papers presentating new research results are announced at the conference. The cariety of thematic units allow assessment of safety occurrences in the specrtum of diffenet approaches and methods.
The presentation of papers created on real practical problems basis is very significant aspect of the conference.
The greatest merit of the conference is consolidation in one place expostion of the problems, direct scientists opinion giving, direct experts opinion giving, and authorites involvemenet in the discussion. In this way the actual problem is being put in real dimension and information about it is available for all interested parties.
SAFETY FOR THE FUTURE
Name: Regional Association for Security and Crisis Management
|Authors of papers||EUR 120.00||Before September 01, 2021|
|Co-authors of the papers||EUR 80.00||Before September 01, 2021|
|Conference participants without paper||EUR 60.00||Before September 01, 2021|