International Conference on Statistical Physics and Interdisciplinary Applications ICSPIA on December 01-02, 2021 in Auckland, New ZealandSubmit Your Paper
- Short Name: ICSPIA
- Event Type: Conference
- Website URL: https://waset.org/statistical-physics-and-interdisciplinary-applications-conference-in-december-2021-in-auckland
- Contact URL: https://waset.org
- Location: Auckland, New Zealand
- Date: December 01-02, 2021
- Final Submission: November 02, 2021
- Notification: May 27, 2020
- Organization: World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology
- Conference Tags: physics geophysics nanophysics astrophysics mathematical physics molecular physics nuclear physics physics engineering biophysics plasma physics optical physics statistical physics medical physics psychophysics econophysics textile physics experimental physics condensed matter physics particle physics theoretical physics applied physics thermal physics high energy physics metaphysics atomic physics materials physics cybernetical physics modern physics solid state physics quantum physics physics education strong field physics laser physics
thermodynamics, rigorous results, exact solutions, random matrices, stochastic field theory, information theory, optimizations, etc.
Phase transitions and critical phenomena
equilibrium and nonequilibrium
driven systems, transport theory, relaxation and response dynamics, random processes, anomalous diffusion, fluctuation theorems, large deviations, etc.
polymers, gels, liquid crystals, microemulsions, foams, membranes, colloids, granular materials, etc.
Fluids and interfacial phenomena
molecular and ionic fluids, metastable liquids, hydrodynamic instabilities, turbulence, growth processes, wetting, surface effects, films, crystals, confined systems, etc.
dynamical systems, chaos (classical and quantum), pattern formation, chemical reactions, etc.
strongly correlated electrons, cold atoms, graphene, soft quantum matter, mesoscopic quantum phenomena, fractional quantum Hall effect, low dimensional quantum field theory, quantum phase transitions, quantum information and entanglement, etc.
Disordered and glassy systems
percolation, spin glasses, structural glasses, jamming, glass transition, algorithmic problems, SAT, etc.
Biophysics and biologically motivated problems
molecular motors, dynamics at the scale of the cell, spatio-temporal organization in biological systems, biological membranes, biopolymer folding, genomics, biological networks, evolution models, evolutionary game theory, etc.
Interdisciplinary topics in statistical physics
networks and graphs, applied networks, econophysics, social phenomena, traffic flow, etc.
Name: World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology
|Presenter Sign Up Fee||EUR 350.00||Before November 02, 2021|
|Listener Sign Up Fee||EUR 250.00||Before November 02, 2021|