International Conference on Statistical Physics and Chaos ICSPC on August 05-06, 2022 in Amsterdam, NetherlandsSubmit Your Paper
- Short Name: ICSPC
- Event Type: Conference
- Website URL: https://waset.org/statistical-physics-and-chaos-conference-in-august-2022-in-amsterdam
- Program URL: https://waset.org/conferences-in-august-2022-in-amsterdam/program
- Contact URL: https://waset.org
- Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Date: August 05-06, 2022
- Final Submission: April 06, 2022
- Notification: September 15, 2020
- Organization: World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology
- Conference Tags: geophysics physics applied physics astrophysics biophysics condensed matter physics nuclear physics particle physics theoretical physics thermal physics plasma physics molecular physics high energy physics statistical physics mathematical physics medical physics experimental physics metaphysics atomic physics quantum physics materials physics textile physics cybernetical physics modern physics solid state physics econophysics physics education psychophysics physics engineering nanophysics strong field physics optical physics laser physics
thermodynamics, rigorous results, exact solutions, random matrices, stochastic field theory, information theory, optimizations, etc.
Phase transitions and critical phenomena
equilibrium and nonequilibrium
driven systems, transport theory, relaxation and response dynamics, random processes, anomalous diffusion, fluctuation theorems, large deviations, etc.
polymers, gels, liquid crystals, microemulsions, foams, membranes, colloids, granular materials, etc.
Fluids and interfacial phenomena
molecular and ionic fluids, metastable liquids, hydrodynamic instabilities, turbulence, growth processes, wetting, surface effects, films, crystals, confined systems, etc.
dynamical systems, chaos (classical and quantum), pattern formation, chemical reactions, etc.
strongly correlated electrons, cold atoms, graphene, soft quantum matter, mesoscopic quantum phenomena, fractional quantum Hall effect, low dimensional quantum field theory, quantum phase transitions, quantum information and entanglement, etc.
Disordered and glassy systems
percolation, spin glasses, structural glasses, jamming, glass transition, algorithmic problems, SAT, etc.
Biophysics and biologically motivated problems
molecular motors, dynamics at the scale of the cell, spatio-temporal organization in biological systems, biological membranes, biopolymer folding, genomics, biological networks, evolution models, evolutionary game theory, etc.
Interdisciplinary topics in statistical physics
networks and graphs, applied networks, econophysics, social phenomena, traffic flow, etc.
Name: World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology