International Conference on Neurology and Psychology on April 18-19, 2024 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Hybrid
- Website URL: https://neurology.neurologyconference.com/
- Program URL: https://neurology.neurologyconference.com/abstract-submission.php
- Contact URL: http://35 Ruddlesway, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 5SF
- Contact E-mail: [email protected]
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Venue: Stan Lee
- Date: April 18-19, 2024
- Final Submission: April 13, 2024
- Notification: March 14, 2024
- Organization: Stan Lee
- Conference Tags: neuroscience neuropsychology cognitive neuroscience neuropathology neuroanatomy neuroendocrinology consumer neuroscience psychology behavioural psychology neuroimmunology neurology clinical neuropsychology psychology and neuroscience
The "7th International Conference on Neurology and Psychology" is open to speakers and attendees from all over the world and will be held in Dubai, UAE, on April 18-19, 2024, with the theme Insights of Neurology and Neuroscience related fields.
The optimum conditions for great science, a welcoming environment, and easy focus on the academic interchange of ideas and authoritative viewpoints that encompass the entire spectrum of research in neurology and psychology are provided by NEUROSCIENCE-2024. The goal of Neuroscience 2024 is to bring together neurologists, psychologists, professors, researchers, students, and everyone else who is interested in learning more about how the brain works and psychology from all over the world. This conference offers a great platform for sharing ideas and expertise.
The world's leading expert in organizing academic, scientific, and business conferences, meetings, symposia, and exhibitions in various vertical and horizontal sectors, including medical, pharmacy, engineering, science, technology, and business to advance scientific research is Conference Series LLC Ltd. With the kind assistance and collaboration of our 30,000 editorial board members and more than 1,000 scientific societies, we annually host over 3,000 international events, including more than 1,000 conferences, symposia, and workshops throughout the United States, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia. The DOI generated by CROSSREF is included in special issues of our 700+ international open access journals that publish all conference proceedings.
Psychological Testing and Measurement
Name: Stan Lee
Address: 35 Ruddlesway, Windsor,Berkshire,SL4 5SF UK
|Speaker Registration||USD 499.00||Before March 10, 2024|
|Speaker Registration||USD 699.00||After March 13, 2023|