International Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications ICNFA on August 05-07, 2021 in Prague, Czechia
- Short Name: ICNFA
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Digital
- Website URL: https://2021.icnfa.com/
- Program URL: https://2021.icnfa.com/
- Contact E-mail: [email protected]
- Location: Prague, Czechia
- Venue: Clarion Congress Hotel Prague
- Date: August 05-07, 2021
- Organization: International ASET
- Conference Tags: nanotechnology food nanotechnology cancer nanotechnology molecular nanotechnology science engineering technology
The 12thInternational Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications (ICNFA’21) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to nanotechnology. The goal of ICNFA’21 is to gather scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster an environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
ICNFA is an acronym for International Conference on Nanotechnology: Fundamentals and Applications.
- Modeling and Simulation
- Nanomaterials, Nanodevices: Fabrication, Characterization and Application
- Nanomedical Applications: Drug Delivery, and Tissue Engineering
- Nanotechnology and Coating
- Nanotechnology and Environment
- Nanotechnology, Products and Markets
Name: International ASET
Address: 2442 St. Joseph Boul.