International Conference on Intelligent Systems & Pattern Recognition on May 11-13, 2023 in Hammamet, Tunisia
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Hybrid
- Website URL: https://ispr2023.sciencesconf.org/
- Contact URL: http://[email protected]
- Contact E-mail: [email protected]
- Location: Hammamet, Tunisia
- Date: May 11-13, 2023
- Final Submission: August 15, 2022
- Notification: March 10, 2023
- Organization: AIASU LABoratory, Ain Shams university
- Conference Tags: computer science computer engineering computer networks computer applications computer technology computer security computer aided computer vision computer architecture computer graphics computer mathematics computer hardware design computer aided design brain computer interfaces computer human computer interaction computer education computer communications computer animation artificial intelligence and machine learning patterns recognition intelligent systems natural language processing handwriting analysis and recognition image processing robotics and perception multi-agent systems machine & deep learning fuzzy logic systems fuzzy neural networks and applications genetic algorithms and evolutionary modeling
Following the success of the previous editions of the International Conference on Intelligent Systems & Pattern Recognition (ISPR'2020, and 2022 in Hammamet, Tunisia), It is with great pleasure that we invite you to the 3rd edition which will be held also in the wonderufl city of Hammamet yassmine, Tunisia , on May 11-13 2023.
ISPR is a major international conference bringing together researchers, aiming to provide an opportunity for researchers to meet, discuss and share the recent advancements, latest solutions, scientific results and methods in solving intriguing problems in the field of intelligent systems and Patterns recognition.
The conference programme will include regular paper presentations in parallel tracks, along with speeches by prominent keynote speakers. All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least 3 members of the international program committee; additional reviewers will be consulted if needed. Paper acceptance will be based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of presentation.
The international conference on Intelligent Systems and Pattern recognition is endorsed by the International Association for Pattern Recognition "IAPR"since the first edition.
The proceedings will be published with Springer in their Communications in Computer and Information Science series CCIS , which is abstracted/indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, Mathematical Reviews, SCImago, Scopus. CCIS volumes are also submitted for the inclusion in ISI Proceedings.
The Three top best papers will be honored by the " IAPR Best Papers Award ", and extended versions will be recommended for possible publication in the Pattern Recognition Letters Journal, Elsevier, which has an impact factor of 4.757, indexed & listed in more than 11 leading indexes and databases including: Scopus (Elsivier), DBLP, Web of Science, ACM Computing Reviews, Inspect ...etc.
Moreover, selected authors will be invited to elaborate on their research topic and submit the results for review and potential publication to several International indexed jornals
Subject areas include all the current fields of interest represented by the Technical Committees of the International Association of Pattern Recognition, and other developing themes involving learning and recognition.
Examples include :
Track 1: Artificial Intelligence
Natural language processing
Knowledge representation and reasoning
Constraint processing and heuristic search
Machine & Deep learning
Fuzzy logic systems, fuzzy neural networks and applications
Intelligent decision-making systems
Genetic algorithms and evolutionary modeling
Particle swarm optimization and ant colonies algorithms
Hybrid systems of computational intelligence
Track 2: Pattern Recognition
Handwriting analysis and recognition
Pattern recognition & applications
Automatic speech recognition.
Computer vision, robotics and perception,
Medical image processing, recognition and diagnostics with application of intelligent methods
Name: AIASU LABoratory, Ain Shams university
Address: Ain chams