International Conference on Higher Education ICHE on September 20-21, 2023 in Toronto, CanadaSubmit Your Paper
- Short Name: ICHE
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Physical
- Website URL: https://waset.org/higher-education-conference-in-september-2023-in-toronto
- Program URL: https://waset.org/conferences-in-september-2023-in-toronto/program
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Date: September 20-21, 2023
- Organization: World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology
- Conference Tags: education higher education learning educational language teaching language studies special education research teaching capability teaching tools student engagement student sociology of education science education philosophy of education pedagogy history of education higher education teaching higher education studies higher education technology higher education strategy higher education leadership higher education law elearning educational technology educational technologies educational systems educational strategies educational sciences educational science education systems education research education reforms education rights distance education digital learning
Approaches to Professional Development and Standards for Disability Service Providers
Assessment Methodologies and Rubrics in Higher Education
Coping with incompatibility in semester-, trimester and quarter year course periods
Does studying abroad imply “living together with local students”, or prefer “international student houses”?
Double- versus joint degrees
Enhancing Learning Experiences in Higher Education
Formal and pragmatic obstacles and opportunities in student exchange programs
Funding resources for staff and student exchange
Graduates Job Readiness
Higher Education and International student exchange
Higher Education at a Time of Crisis: Challenges and Opportunities
Higher Education Relationships with Orders, Syndicates, and Unions (e.g. Order of Engineers, Syndicate of Pharmacists, Students’ Unions…)
How to defend the yielded higher criterion to the access of regional- and local students?
How to establish campuses as multicultural communities
How to evaluate students’ readiness for studying abroad?
How to recruit highly talented students abroad?
ICT and E-Learning in Higher Education
Innovations in Higher Education: Programs, Services, Technology, and Funding
International Educational Exchange Programs
International Ranking Schemes of Universities
Leadership and Entrepreneurship in Higher Education
Learning far away from home and close to your future colleagues
Learning in multicultural contexts
Lifelong Learning, Industry Partnerships, and Service to Society
Promoting Effective Institutional Governance in Higher Education
Quality Assurance & Accreditation in Higher Education
Research, Development and Innovation in Higher Education
Role of Global Universities in Regional Development
Strategic Planning in Higher Education
Student Access to Higher Education
Technologies for spreading learning around the world
The Internationalization of Higher Education
Trade-offs between student exchange in the bachelor- versus the master stage?
UN partnership with higher education institutions- UNAI
Virtual presence as option for extending the students’ learning space
Will English be the default language for master courses around the globe?
Women in Higher Education
Name: World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology