International Conference on Fatigue of Composites on June 21-23, 2023 in Vicenza, Italy
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Physical
- Website URL: http://www.gest.unipd.it/icfc9/
- Program URL: http://static.gest.unipd.it/icfc9/index.php?id=program
- Contact URL: http://static.gest.unipd.it/icfc9/index.php?id=contacts
- Contact E-mail: [email protected]
- Location: Vicenza, Italy
- Venue: Department of Management and Engineering - University of Padova
- Date: June 21-23, 2023
- Organization: ICFC9 - the ninth International Conference on Fatigue of Composites
- Conference Tags: composites composite materials composite structures composite engineering design engineering fatigue of composites damage mechanics of composites fracture of composites damage modelling structural health monitoring
The 9th edition of the International Conference on Fatigue of Composites (ICFC9) will be held in Vicenza (Italy) in June/July 2023. The event is organised by the Department of Management and Engineering of the University of Padova.
The series of International Conference on Fatigue of Composites aims to enhance interactions among scientists and engineers both from Academia, Research Institutions and end-use Industries, providing them with a forum for the communications and discussions on the recent exciting accomplishments and future trends in the field of fatigue, damage mechanics and fracture of composite materials.This edition will continue the series of very successful previous conferences, which were held in Paris (1997), in Williamsburg (2000), in Kyoto (2004), in Kaiserslautern (2007), in Nanjing (2010) and again back in Paris (2015) and Vicenza (2018, 2021).The ICFC conferences attract internationally renowned scientists, researchers and application engineers, with a scientific program covering theoretical aspects, experimental methods and examples of practical industrial applications. Together with local cultural introduction, the high quality presentations on the basis of strict professional selection ensure a friendly atmosphere during the symposium, which is believed to further promote and establish long-term cooperation among the participants.
Name: ICFC9 - the ninth International Conference on Fatigue of Composites