International Conference on Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine ICCCM on September 16-18, 2021 in Brussels, Belgium
- Short Name: ICCCM
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Physical
- Website URL: https://www.pagesconferences.com/cardiology-congress/
- Program URL: https://www.pagesconferences.com/cardiology-congress/#schedule
- Contact URL: https://www.pagesconferences.com/cardiology-congress/contact-us.php
- Contact E-mail: [email protected]
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Date: September 16-18, 2021
- Final Submission: January 02, 2021
- Notification: December 28, 2020
- Organization: PAGES Conferences
- Conference Tags: cardiology heart diseases hypertension cardiovascular medicine pediatric cardiology heart rhythm and arrhythmias heart stroke and disease cardiac imaging interventional cardiology preventive cardiology stem cell and regenerative biology acute coronary syndromes cardio-oncology diabetes and cardiometabolic disease pulmonary hypertension and venous thromboembolism vascular medicine cardiovascular risk reduction cardiac fibrosis and remodeling cardiac resynchronization therapy cardiovascular stem cell therapy cardiac mri and ct cardiovascular nursing central nervous system.
Cardiology is a medical specialty and a branch of internal medicine concerned with disorders of the heart as well as some parts of the circulatory system. The International Conference on Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine (Cardiology-2021) organized by PAGES Conferences is scheduled to be held from September 16-18, 2021 in Brussels, Belgium and aims to bring recent developments that have occurred in the field of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine to the forefront to understand research and development happening at international level. It is organized around the theme promote and enhance the stature of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine.
The event is anticipated to be attended by professionals around the world with an active interest in the Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine studies to discuss current trends in Cardiology. The conference aims to provide unlimited opportunities for all the participants to interact with prominent role players in the field and expand their global network of scholars and professionals to enhance their academic and professional goals.
The conference includes keynote presentations and plenary talks from prominent personalities in the field from around the globe which provide a new direction for further research in the field. In addition, round-table discussions, workshops, debate sessions and poster presentations aim at empowering the scholars with latest research and foster new connections.
The event will be a wonderful platform for students, academicians, policy makers and professionals in Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine to network with their peers and increase their network. We hope the event will facilitate a wide range of discussions in Cardiology and opens new dialogue to steer future agenda in the right direction.
We look forward to welcoming you at Cardiology - 2021 in Brussels, Belgium.
• Heart Devices
• Stem Cell and Regenerative Biology
• Electrophysiology in Congenital Heart Disease and Sports cardiology
• Diabetes, Obesity and Stroke
• Cardiac Pharmacology
• Clinical Cardiology
• Case Reports on Cardiology
• Cardiac Remodeling and Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
• Heart Transplantation
• Cardio Metabolic Syndrome (CMS)
• Molecular and Cellular Cardiology
• Ischemia and Ischemic Heart Disease
• Coronary Heart Diseases
• Prevention and Epidemiology of Heart Diseases
• Cardiology Risk Assessment
• Robotic Surgery
• Cardiac Nursing
• Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
• Women and Cardiac Arrhythmia
• Acute Heart Failure
• Cardiac Magnetic Resonance
• Cardiovascular Engineering
• Anti-Ischemic Drug Therapy
• Artificial Intelligence in Cardiology
• Pharmacotherapy for Cardiac Arrhythmias
• Ventricular Assist Devices
• 3D Printed Heart and 3D Scanner to Diagnose Heart Diseases
• Invasive Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention
Name: PAGES Conferences
Address: 1035 Burton Avenue