International Conference on Accounting Studies ICAS on April 22-23, 2023 in New York, United StatesSubmit Your Paper
- Short Name: ICAS
- Event Type: Conference
- Website URL: https://waset.org/accounting-studies-conference-in-april-2023-in-new-york
- Program URL: https://waset.org/conferences-in-april-2023-in-new-york/program
- Contact URL: https://waset.org
- Location: New York, United States
- Date: April 22-23, 2023
- Final Submission: March 22, 2023
- Notification: February 27, 2022
- Organization: World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology
- Conference Tags: islamic accounting accounting management accounting cost accounting tax accounting creative accounting
The Practical use of Financial Statements Analysis.
Contemporary Issues in Cost Accounting and Budgeting.
Practical Application of Managerial Accounting in the Private Sector.
The Applicability of Management Accounting Techniques in the Public Sector.
Internal Audit and Internal Control System.
Accounting Information Systems.
The Challenges and Prospects of Internal Audit Outsourcing.
External Audit and Compliance with Legal Provisions and Audit Standards.
Corporate Governance Mechanisms and Corporate Survival
Recent Developments in the Administration of Direct Taxes.
Indirect Taxes for Regulation and Control of Economic Activities.
Taxation and Revenue Assurance in an Economy.
Islamic Tax System and Zakat.
Taxation as a Discipline of Study.
Public Sector Accounting in Theory and Practice.
Effective Public Financial Management for Prudence, Transparency and Accountability.
Islamic Accounting in Theory and Practice.
Islamic Auditing Exercise on Sharia Compliant Businesses
Islamic Business Ethics and Corporate Governance.
Name: World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology