Inspired Breathing Conference on June 06-08, 2023 in Saskatoon, Canada
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Digital
- Website URL: https://www.respiratoryeducation.ca/conference/3
- Program URL: https://www.respiratoryeducation.ca/conference/3
- Contact URL: http://Lori Nagy, Business & Education Manager
- Contact E-mail: [email protected]
- Location: Saskatoon, Canada
- Date: June 06-08, 2023
- Organization: Lung Saskatchewan
- Conference Tags: nursing health care management health healthcare education primary health care health care professionals respiratory continuing medical education respiratory conference medicalconference medicalevent researchers medicaleducation residents respiratory current updates respiratory therapists physical therapists pharmacists physicans
Join Lung Saskatchewan for its National Virtual Inspired Breathing Conference for Health Professionals, showcasing leadership in respiratory health. It's not simply about breathing. It's about taking your BEST breath.
On June 6-8, 2023 we will showcase three afternoons of expert presenters from across Canada, as well as participatory intensives – a choice of Chronic Cough or Mindfulness/HCP Burnout. Our Inspired Breathing Conference is an experience that is convenient, interactive and evidence-based that will assist all those in professional practice.
Delegates who register and are unable to attend all sessions will have the option to view them post-conference for one month on our portal. We currently are advertising access to the full 3 day conference at a rate of $125.
To learn more and to register, visit: https://www.respiratoryeducation.ca/conference/3
For more information or questions, contact Lori Nagy, Business and Education Manager, Lung Saskatchewan: [email protected]
Name: Lung Saskatchewan
Address: 2308 Arlington Ave
|Value Pricing - 3 Day Conference Fee (Amount reflects CAN Dollars)||USD 125.00||After March 01, 2023|