Independent Ageing Expo and Convention INAGE on October 13-15, 2023 in Tokoname, Japan
- Short Name: INAGE
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Physical
- Website URL: http://go.evvnt.com/1872833-0?pid=10008
- Contact E-mail: [email protected]
- Location: Tokoname, Japan
- Venue: Aichi Sky Expo
- Date: October 13-15, 2023
- Organization: Kenes Group
- Conference Tags: engineering engineering technology technology health science health aging innovation gerontechnology silvereconomy agetech longevity economy workforce healthyaging elderlycare retirement
As life expectancy increases around the world, the pursuit of good quality of life at all ages becomes fundamental and relevant. Ageing adults seek independence in daily activities and want to stay connected with their people, communities, and environment. A combination of adequate public policies, environments and technologies can enable most people to continue with their independent lifestyles as they age.
The Independent Ageing Expo and Convention is a platform for dialogue and collaboration, bringing together government, academia, the private sector, and civil society. Our aim is to promote the autonomy and independent living of older persons and improve their quality of life.
Join us in re-framing the conversation on ageing, shifting the focus from challenges to opportunities, and highlighting the valuable contributions of older persons to their communities and society.
Time: 9:00 AM - 12:45 PM
Full participants - Industry/ Academics/ NGO representatives: JPY 40000.00,
Physicians, medical and welfare workers: JPY 5000.00,
Full participants - Industry/ Academics/ NGO representatives: USD 280.00,
Physicians, medical and welfare workers: USD 35.00,
Others (visitors): USD 0.00
Name: Kenes Group