Global Conference on Public Health GCPH on September 16-18, 2021 in Brussels, Belgium
- Short Name: GCPH
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Physical
- Website URL: https://www.pagesconferences.com/publichealth/
- Program URL: https://www.pagesconferences.com/publichealth/
- Contact URL: https://www.pagesconferences.com/publichealth/contact-us.php
- Contact E-mail: [email protected]
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- Date: September 16-18, 2021
- Final Submission: April 28, 2021
- Organization: PAGES LLC.
- Conference Tags: public health nursing healthcare informatics community health health policy health care management health outcomes digital health tele heath information technology and public health health inequalities health and safety global health goals e-health ehealth urban health improving health industrial health determinants of health population health public health management healthcare administration healthcare and innovations healthcare quality healthcare efficiency indigenous health child heath planetary health health finance veterinary public health rural health health insurance heart stroke and disease metabolic health
Theme: Paving the Way for New Technologies and Research in the Field of Public Health
Public Health is a branch of medical science that keeps changing over time but the goals of those studying and working in the field are the same: better health for more people. The Global Conference on Public Health (GCPH-2021) organized by PAGES Conferences is scheduled to be held from September 16-18, 2021 in Brussels, Belgium and aims to bring recent developments that have occurred in the field of Public Health to the forefront to understand research and development happening at international level.
The event is anticipated to be attended by professionals around the world with an active interest in Public Health research to discuss current trends in Public Health. The conference aims to provide unlimited opportunities for all the participants to interact with prominent role players in the field and expand their global network of scholars and professionals to enhance their academic and professional goals.
The conference includes keynote presentations and plenary talks from prominent personalities in the field from around the globe which provide a new direction for further research in the field. In addition, round-table discussions, workshops, debate sessions and poster presentations aim at empowering the scholars with latest research and foster new connections.
The event will be a wonderful platform for students, academicians, policy makers and professionals in Public Health to network with their peers and increase their network. We hope the event will facilitate a wide range of discussions in Public Health and opens new dialogue to steer future agenda in the right direction.
We are looking forward to seeing you at GCPH-2021 in Brussels, Belgium.
Health Care Management
Health Care Economics
Community Mental Health
Risk Factors in Public Health
Global Obesity Control
Morbidity and Mortality
Social Determinants of Public Health
Psychological Impact of COVID-19
Cancer Prevention Research
Public Health Nursing
Occupational Health Issues
Exercise and Fitness
Food Borne Illness
Food Safety Standards
Climate Change Affecting Health
Public Health Informatics
Mental Illness-Related Stigma
Electronic Health Record
New Strategies in E-Health
Name: PAGES LLC.
Address: 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958-9776
|Speaker||USD 699.00||Before February 28, 2021|
|Student/Poster||USD 300.00||Before February 28, 2021|