Endocrine Update 2023 on February 20-24, 2023 in Waimea, United States
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Physical
- Website URL: http://go.evvnt.com/1287294-0?pid=10008
- Contact E-mail: [email protected]
- Location: Waimea, United States
- Venue: Fairmont Orchid - Hawaii
- Date: February 20-24, 2023
- Organization: Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development
- Conference Tags: health science education science internal medicine health endocrinecme endocme endo_cme endocrine_cme
Designed for endocrinologists and interested internists and surgeons, this course addresses gaps in medical knowledge and barriers in clinical practice to improve the outcomes of patients with endocrine and metabolic disorders. This program consists of lectures, small group breakout sessions, and Q and A discussions focusing on best practices, barriers to optimal patient outcomes and new approaches to the evaluation and management of complex and common endocrine disorders.
-Updates on best practices and new approaches to the evaluation and management of complex and common endocrine disorders
-Interactive case-based presentations
-Small group breakout sessions and networking opportunities
-Dedicated time for questions and discussion
-Access to course recordings for one year
New - Curbside Consult Case Session - Accepting submissions until December 12, 2022.
Visit ce.mayo.edu/endo2023 for more information.
Time: 07:00 - 12:30
Name: Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development