ConV2X AI & Tech in Telehealth and Medicine on September 22, 2023 in New Orleans, United States
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Hybrid
- Website URL: https://telehealth.conv2xsymposium.com/
- Program URL: https://telehealth.conv2xsymposium.com/
- Contact E-mail: [email protected]
- Location: New Orleans, United States
- Venue: loyola University
- Date: September 22, 2023
- Organization: Partners in Digital Health, LLC
- Conference Tags: telemedicine public health teleinformatics health science healthcare health systems health health care professionals health informatics health policy public health medicine e-health total health intelligent health smart health healthy aging community health artificial intelligence artificial intelligence and machine learning artificial intelligence: precision medicine artificial intellignce web3 web3 - blockchain data monetization data digitization data & automation datainteroperability healthdata data and analytics data privacy in healthcare
ConV2X catalyzes c-suite global researchers and market executives in telehealth, virtual care and medicine. The best part is you get SIDE BY SIDE ACCESS to thought leaders. The event is small and manageable and you can interact with everyone. This is where you'll find industry leadership & breakthrough technology providers converge to inspire and guide informed decision making to successfully navigate a new era of healthcare through real world evidence and case use in the field.
The event producer, Telehealth and Medicine Today, is the OA peer reviewed journal bridging research & innovations with real world pioneering and global business initiatives. The program is evidence based - vetted, and curated to reflect and shape the market bringing NEW researchers and pioneers to a worldwide audience - YOU! We'll focus on how to best harness the technology and opportunities for business strategy, competitive edge, career path, and professional ambitions. Future health leaders and knowledge seekers are all welcome!
Are you interested in cultivating long term collaborative professional relationships with a multidisciplinary global network that includes universities, health systems, payors, pharmaceutical & medical device manufacturers, government, NGO, consultants, think tanks, clinicians, VCs/Investors, students and startups?
REGISTER now at https://telehealth.conv2xsymposium.com/registration.
The full day HYBRID EVENT will present keynotes, panel discussions, workshops, pitch competition, network reception, and unparalleled business and research network opportunities.
Agenda Topics include:
AI powered storytelling for data visualization, research & business intelligence tools
AI, monetization of health data & tokenomics
Interoperable health data for payors, doctors & patients
Patient centricity – technology, emotional intelligence (EI) & digital empathy
Backbones: workforce, nurses & health innovation
Technology playbooks, best practice & guidanceWeb3 immersion & demosEthical AI practice in healthcare
Billing & payment software for primary care
Practice and patient level customization for Telehealth design & use Telehealth installation for scale: marketing to patients, billing & EMR interface
Physician, nurse, and patient tech education & satisfaction
Remote patient monitoring, rural health & access
Reimbursement, regulation, compliance & fraudPatient privacy, wearables, apps & consumer behaviours
Metaverse standards, interoperability, safety & privacy
Data storage & security in the cloud
Market perceptions, economics & public health around globe
Global standards, guidelines, policy & frameworks
Call for Speakers: https://www.cognitoforms.com/PDH1/conv2xcallforspeakers
Sponsor Opportunities: https://telehealth.conv2xsymposium.com/2023-advertisers/
Name: Partners in Digital Health, LLC
Address: 241 Hamilton Avenue, Suite 21
|Early Biird Tix||USD 399.00||Before June 01, 2023|