Comparative School Counseling - International Conference on June 26-27, 2023 in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Physical
- Website URL: https://csc-conf.one/
- Program URL: https://csc-conf.one/venueandprogram
- Contact URL: https://csc-conf.one/call
- Contact E-mail: [email protected]
- Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
- Venue: COOP Hotel
- Date: June 26-27, 2023
- Final Submission: March 31, 2023
- Notification: April 30, 2023
- Organization: Bulgarian Comparative Education Society
- Conference Tags: education social work education educational education for all school organization special education special educational needs special needs education educational psychology counseling psychology comparative science education educational sciences education research education reforms creative education secondary education adolescence education psychology education school health educational planning elementary education educational neuroscience comparative school counseling school counseling policies school counseling education & training school counseling practices
The mission of this international conference is to develop and establish a new comparative research field that could be called Comparative School Counseling.
The Conference offers the following benefits:
- Respecting all participants regardless of their race, nationality, personality, origin, sex, religion, occupation, education.
- Keeping friendly atmosphere and polite communication.
- Establishing contacts between people from different parts of the world.
- Providing excellent opportunities for oral presentations and discussions by giving a 30-minute time slot to each presentation.
- Including abstracts in the Conference Program.
- Publishing full papers.
- Awarding Certificates of Participation to all participants.
This Conference is for:
- Policy makers
- Academic staff
- PhD students
- Master’s students
- School counselors
- School counselor educators
- School inspectors
- Education consultants
- School principals
- Social workers
- Special needs therapists
- Policy advocates in NGOs and professional associations
- Section 1: School Counseling Policies
- Section 2: School Counseling Education & Training
- Section 3: School Counseling Practices
Name: Bulgarian Comparative Education Society
Address: Blvd Shipchenski prohod 69 A 1574 Sofia, Bulgaria i[email protected]
|Standard registration fee||EUR 90.00||Before March 31, 2023|
|Previous participant registration fee||EUR 70.00||Before March 31, 2023|