Australasian International Breast Congress COGI-RBMO on October 14-16, 2021 in Brisbane, Australia
- Short Name: COGI-RBMO
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Physical
- Website URL: http://www.aib-congress.org
- Program URL: https://aib-congress.org/scientific-program/
- Contact URL: https://aib-congress.org/contact/
- Contact E-mail: [email protected]
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Venue: Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Date: October 14-16, 2021
- Final Submission: August 25, 2021
- Notification: September 09, 2021
- Organization: COngressMed Ltd
- Conference Tags: oncology breast cancer breast imaging breast surgery breast diseases medical oncology
COGI and RBMO are delighted to announce the 29th World Congress on Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility. The congress will take place in Berlin, Germany from December 2-4, 2021.
Following the success of COGI 2020, which was fully digital and welcomed over 1000 delegates from all around the world, COGI will again invite world renowned leaders in the field of Ob/Gyn and infertility, to review advances, breakthroughs and controversies in the field via round table discussions, debates, and lectures. Highlights will include the “Robert G. Edwards Nobel Prize Laureate” lecture, cutting edge “countercurrent” lectures by leading experts “who think differently”, an inspiring fetomaternal medicine program, sessions on early prenatal diagnosis, pregnancy support, age-related risks, nutrition, the epidemic of multiple pregnancies, HPV, menopause, and more. As always, there will be ample time during every session for speaker-audience discussions.
In addition, we encourage the next generation of physicians, scientists and researchers to be heard. Participants born after 1987 are invited to submit their research for consideration for the Young Scientist Award.
We look forward to welcoming you to COGI and to the congress that again promises to offer an invigorating, exciting and provocative program.
COGI Congress Co-Chairpersons
Name: COngressMed Ltd