ACNS Conference on Cloud and Immersive Technologies in Education CITEd on December 19-22, 2022 in Kyiv, Ukraine
- Short Name: CITEd
- Event Type: Conference
- Presentation: Hybrid
- Website URL: https://cited.easyscience.education/2022/
- Contact E-mail: [email protected]
- Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
- Venue: Institute for Digitalisation of Education of the NAES of Ukraine
- Date: December 19-22, 2022
- Final Submission: December 01, 2022
- Notification: November 16, 2022
- Organization: Academy of Cognitive and Natural Sciences
- Conference Tags: educational technologies cloud computing augmented reality virtual reality virtualization
ACNS Conference on Cloud and Immersive Technologies in Education (CITEd) is a peer-reviewed international conference focusing on research advances, applications of cloud and immersive technologies in education.
CTE+AREdu=CITEd is a collaborative effort between two flagship ACNS workshops, Cloud Technologies in Education (since 2012) and Augmented Reality in Education (since 2018).
Authors are invited to submit regular (full) and short research papers including surveys, tutorials, perspective/colloquia, discussion or problem analysis papers in the CITEd topics of interest through the HotCRP (https://notso.easyscience.education/cited/2022/) by October 10, 2022.
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by three scholars on the basis of technical quality, relevance, originality, significance, and clarity. If necessary, a fourth, additional reviewer will be involved. The Program Committee will use these reviews to determine which papers will be accepted for presentation at the conference. The result of the reviewing will be announced to the submitting authors by email, along with reviewer comments, if any.
CITEd does not charge any kind of fee. Participation is completely free.
Important Dates (23:59 Europe/Kyiv time)
- 10.10.2022 – paper submission deadline
- 16.11.2022 – acceptance notification
- 01.12.2022 – final submission deadline
- 10.12.2022 – registration deadline
- 19-22.12.2022 – our CITEd conference
- Accepted papers presented at the CITEd 2022 conference will be published in the 10th volume of the CTE Workshop Proceedings (March, 2023).
- Proceedings of the CITEd workshops shall be submitted to CEUR-WS.org for online publication (February, 2023).
- The best papers, selected by CITEd program chairs, will be recommended for submission to the Education Technology Quarterly (expanded and revised, June 2023).
- Adaptive Cloud Learning Platforms
- Blended Learning
- Blockchain in Education
- Cloud-based AI Education Applications
- Cloud-based E-learning Platforms, Tools and Services
- Cloud-based Learning Environments
- Competency-Based Education Platforms
- Design and implementation of immersive learning environments
- Digital Transformation of Education
- Educational Data Mining
- Emotion AI
- Immersive technologies in professional training and retraining
- Immersive technologies in science education
- Immersive Technology Applications in Education
- Mobile Learning
- Smart Campus Technologies
- Social Analytics in Education
- Virtualization of learning: principles, technologies, tools
- VR/AR gamification
Name: Academy of Cognitive and Natural Sciences
Address: 54 Gagarin Ave.